So here is the rub, if you haven’t heard, Vail now owns the PCMR and The Canyons(Old News). The $50 million upgrades including a lift between PCMR and The Canyons(Newer but becoming old) to make the largest ski resort in the United States. Also before this was all announced,
Park City was ranked number 9 in Real Estate Investment Properties. Our title will be home to the world largest Ski Resort in the United States, we don’t see Park City staying at number 9 for the next round.
So, how do we take advantage of the Vail Upgrade:
- The Epic Resort Ski Pass. We will have access to 22 ski resorts including PCMR and the Canyons, and if you feel like skiing in Japan, we will have a five consecutive days pass with this Epic Pass.
- It’s Park City. They have Sundance, wining and dining, family fun, and the greatest snow on earth.
- If we want to dine, here is a link to follow to enjoy a pleasant meal. (there are also suggestion for family restaurants.)
- If we want to go somewhere to kick back and enjoy the evening, here is a link for local bars to enjoy.
- If we would like to go somewhere to enjoy with family, PCMR offers a great resource for the family besides skiing.
- Now that Park City is ranked Number 9, and we all know they will be moving up soon. It is a very good time to invest in property, to become one of the locals and enjoy what Park City has to offer. If we want to take a look at listings in Park City go to ParkCityHomesNow.com or here and take a look at what is available. If you want to look at Ski in/Ski out Properties specifically, give us call at 435.640.5660, we can arrange the opportunity.
What do we do now? Come up with a vacation plan to go skiing, dine, and look at properties while you are here.
Now, if you have visited Park City before this article has been published, comment if I have missed anything with the places to be.